Thursday, July 9, 2009

Nathan 2 month Doctor visit – July 6


Today Nathan went to the Doctor for his first set of shots since birth. Dr. Miller was very impressed with Nathan’s weight gain since his last appointment he now weights 11 lbs, 7 oz that is a 3 ½ lbs gain since 1 month doctor visit… what a little heifer. Nathan was very relaxed before his shots and I think I was more scared than he was. Once he got the shot he screamed and looked at me like, “how could you?” Then as soon as I put him in his car seat he passed out… the rest of the day he was either sleeping or crying… thank goodness for infant Tylenol.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you've been having fun these last couple of weeks! Enjoy it while you still have a few weeks before going back to work. Miss you guys...

    ReplyDelete